How do I place an order?
- Once you have decided which product(s) to purchase simply click the ‘add to cart’ button on the product page.
- You can then view your shopping cart and go to the checkout or continue shopping.
- Select from your stored details which address you would like your item to be delivered to. If this is your first purchase, you will need to complete the required details.
- Select from your stored payment options how you would like to pay. Again, if this is your first order you will need to enter these details.
- Please remember to check your order details before submitting your payment for processing.
How do I amend my cart?
- Click on ‘View cart’ at the top of the page.
- You will see the description, price and quantity of each item currently in your basket.
- You can change the quantity or remove the item altogether by clicking ‘x’.
How do I track my packaging?
- Our preferred courier partner is www.myHermes.co.uk. Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email which will inform your estimated delivery date. The delivery timing is typically 3-4 days within the UK and 3-10 days for international shipment.
- You can track the progress of your order by inputting the 16-digit tracking number into the ‘Barcode/Receipt’ bar on the top right hand corner of www.myHermes.co.uk page. If you do not receive the confirmation email or could not locate the tracking number, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is our policy to replace items that are lost during shipment. However, please note that items must be reported as missing within 30 days of being dispatched to you. Otherwise, we won’t be able to take any action on your behalf.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- If you wish to cancel or change your order upon completing the transaction, please contact us at email@example.com
- Our customer service will respond to let you know if the change is possible.
- If the change is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price, the new shipment delivery timing and other relevant details. If the change is not possible, you can choose to return the item within 14 days upon receipt of goods. Please check our Return and Refund Policy.
Returning an item
- To arrange a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return. If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is and include a photograph of the defect.
- Our customer service will respond to let you know the address you need to send the item to and delivery instructions. Please pack the item securely and keep the receipt from the post office as proof of sending. We can only act on a return once we receive the item from you. Based on our policy, we will replace any faulty items like-for-like, or if the item is no longer available, we will refund the original payment method. We will replace a wrong item with a correct one. Please note that we can only refund postage costs if we have sent you wrong or faulty items.
- Once received, we will process your return as soon as possible and at the very latest within 30 days, including shipping a new product to your address. Your credit or debit card provider determines the time taken to credit your card. This is usually between 10-15 business days. We will notify you once we have credited your card.
- For more information about our Return and Refund Policy, please visit this link.